Saturday, December 18, 2010

Last Call!

Holiday Elf hard at work!





It's been a crazy two days here in The Studio. Monday is officially the end of the holiday season for the jewelry business and the beginning of my holidays. I spent all day today finishing off the last of my holiday orders just in time for delivery at the Clermont Market tomorrow. 
This is a reminder that tomorrow (Sunday) will be my last Market day
until January!

After 2 pm tomorrow you will have to contact me directly or go the

A sincere "Thank you" to everyone that supported
me again this year!

It still watch in awe when customers come into my both and move to a piece that catches their attention. I am grateful, to my very core, for all of you that have trusted me to express myself and grow in my art. In the past year I have begun to hang a sign over my booth that says:
"Enter as Strangers, Leave as Friends"

I can tell you that sign tells more truth than I could have ever imagined! Over the past 4 years I have met more people that come in and have shared a bit of themselves as have taken a bit of my art home with them. I am grateful for each and every one.  

Monday will begin my frantic race to catch up to everyone else out there in the "normal" world. I have done very little in the way of preparing for the holidays, heck, we just got the tree decorated this evening...with a little help from His Majesty.


May all of you celebrate the holidays with a full heart and enjoy good health in the coming year!

1 comment:

Sherman Unkefer said...

Is that your cat? Very cute! I love your post! Have a happy New Year!