Thursday, March 10, 2011

Running Full Speed

(Well not really running but...
I'm moving pretty quickly.)

The next couple of months are very busy for the Two Bee's.
Along with the usual Sunday Market we've got two shows in Ormond Beach, one in Deland and in Windamere.
I will be participating in First Friday's in Ivanhoe Village and I am officially on the Associate Board of the Maitland Art Center, something I have been trying to fit in for three years now! (My first event is no sooner than tomorrow night! Culture and Cocktails.)
William Holland is on the calendar for mid-September but I am really hoping to get up there at least one time before that.

I've been spending as much time in The Studio as I can and will continue updating as pieces become available...

Morning Skies

Round Robin

Out My Window
 
Secrets


All of these babies
will be in the shop by
tomorrow morning...have a great evening!

No comments: