Friday, December 12, 2008

Me? Panic? Ha!

...maybe a little.

For the past few weeks I've been loading all the holiday art sales I can into my already jam packed schedule. Lately weekends have begun with a Friday night somewhere (mainly Eustis)...then Saturday somewhere else...then a Farmers Market on Sunday. Last week was a real treat, I got to participate in the Maitland Farmers Market with other artists from the Maitland Art Center, What a great group of people!
Oh, and add a Tuesday night in there too.(Thanks Frankie & Zyll.)

It is now officially 2 weekends from Christmas and we have not done a thing in our own household. Hopefully this will not be the case still by Sunday evening.

The ESTY sales have picked up well and it's not like I didn't see it coming but last night I sold out of my "Hip to be..." earrings! I did not really track how popular these little cuties have become. They have been selling in the Salon and at the shows but low and behold I sold the last pair in das shoppe yesterday!

SO what did I do today?
I raced through work,
left early,
stopped at the post-office
(to ship some tiny little shiny gifts to some of Santa's elves, shhhh!)

...then raced home to get cracking on more "Hip to's..."

This time there are going to be copper AND sterling...



I am very excited to see how these go over. This weekend I have a bakers dozen of these little beauties! They will be traveling with me to the Cottage Industries Handmade for the Holidays event on Saturday and my favorite Farmers Market in Clermont.

I am hoping that I will have some energy left Sunday afternoon to photograph whatever I have left and get them posted for the last shopping week before Christmas.

Me? Panic? Na!

But please, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kaerie Faerie said...

Hey Barb

So this is how you have been hiding, working a little!!! See some of us work, and some of us just play with dolls. Hope you get a chance to slow down and have a cup of hot coco. See you soon!
Karey