Friday, December 5, 2008

Now for the details...


RED FRIDAY sale details for both Herding Cats and Silver Lining shops are FREE SHIPPING as well as an ADDITIONAL 5% OFF!

Here's how it works, at exactly 12 midnight, last night, little elves were hard at work in both shops fixing the shipping so today only shipping is free, ANYWHERE! This morning I've added the additional 5% off. Once PayPal has confirmed payment a 5% credit will be sent right back to you! See? Now you can shop more!


Here is a sneak peek at just one of the new items you'll find in the shops shortly...I've got goodies for both today!

My list of things to do today grows longer and I become more frantic...and just to add to the excitement today..I might be breaking up Turf Wars today...Roger has been spotted in Houdini's favorite sleeping place!





Wish me luck with this!


No comments: